How important are photos in home finding?
How important is perfect photography in marketing your home?
National Association of Realtors studies how sellers and buyers participate in the real estate market and I have share the profile here. We are awaiting the updated report but anticipate the behavior to be similar. The one change I anticipate is more reliance on the internet for home finding.
2011 NAR Profile Highlights:
- 37% of recent home buyers were first-time buyers, a drop from 50% in 2010.
- The typical home purchased was 1,900 square feet, built in 1993, and had three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- 41% of buyers and 39% of sellers found their agent through a referral from a friend or family member.
- About half of home sellers traded up to a larger-sized and higher-priced home.
- Recent sellers typically sold their homes for 95% of the listing price, and 61% reported they reduced the asking price at least once.
Let the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts help you uncover your dream home in Washtenaw County.Written by Kathy Toth - Visit Website