Interest rates at favorable levels and a good selection of homes provide an opportunity for Ann Arbor Area buyers. Here are a few things to for buyers to keep in mind:
1. Know what you can afford before you fall in love with your dream home.
2. Consider additional expenses that come with owning a home like property tax, insurance, and repairs.
3. Be flexible on the little things. It would be wonderful to find a home with everything you want, but those are hard to come by – distinguish nice-to-haves and must-haves early.
4. Have imagination and look beyond paint colors, wallpaper, or other easy and affordable things you can change.
5. Don’t compromise on the big things, such as enough bedrooms to accommodate additions to the family or space for an office if you work from home.
6. Always inspect even if the surface looks great; it’s important to know if anything major is wrong and what it will cost to fix.
7. Think about the future in regard to the neighborhoods, surroundings, schools, and developments. Be sure to check out our Ann Arbor Area neighborhoods with videos.
Currently there are 375 Active Listings in just Ann Arbor alone. They range in price from $55,900 to $2,500,000. This is a perfect buyer’s market with low interest rates. Don’t rent when you can buy!
Meet the Kathy Toth and Team Buyer Agents. These professional REALTORS are available to help you find your Area dream home. To purchase a home in Ann Arbor or the surrounding real estate market, contact one of the Kathy Toth and Team Accredited Buyer’s Representatives. Marcia White, Linda Woodard or Michael Dailey will take you through the entire buying process from beginning to end providing expert assistance every step of the way.
Marcia White - Associate Broker — An Accredited Buyer’s representative in the business since 1984, Marcia has experience ranging from an escrow closing officer to a broker owner with an international franchise. She excels at utilizing this wealth of knowledge helping people fulfill their dreams of home ownership. Phone: (734) 395-8983
Linda Woodard - Associate Broker – An Accredited Buyer’s Representative with 15 years in the business, Linda specializes in helping our buyers realize their real estate goals. Linda’s knowledge of the market and needs of the people she works with makes her your greatest advocate. Phone: (734) 216-6804
For further information on Buyer Representation contact the Kathy Toth and Team Members at 734-669-0337
Search for homes on the market in Ann Arbor and the surrounding area.Written by Kathy Toth - Visit Website